Become a member!The primary focus of the club and its members is hosting and participating in running, jogging, and walking events. However, many of our members compete annually in biathlons, triathlons and other muti-sport events. With our club you will find members that are helpful in training for many types of sports. Fill out our membership form today.
- Reduced entry fees at NWFTC and other participating races.
- Automatic entry into the NWFTC Grand Prix.
- Club meetings, picnics and parties.
- NWFTC Track N' Sand Newsletters.
- RRCA (Road Runners Club of America) membership.
- Club discounts at participating merchants.
Yearly membership to the club is:
NOTE: Even with the increase in cost, membership dues still only partially cover the club operational expenses for the year. Expenses include newsletter printing, postage, RRCA insurance, race equipment and equipment storage. Most of the club's revenue is derived from club races. We greatly need and appreciate your volunteering at club functions so we can continue to keep our membership fees low. If you are interested in volunteering contact our president.